Thursday, December 31, 2009

6 Years and Forever to Go!

Happy Anniversary Brian! I'm so thankful that 6 years ago you took me to the temple to be married and sealed for time and eternity! You're my bestest lover and my forever friend. Thanks for sharing this world with me. I can't wait for the rest of our lives! I truly believe we were meant for each other. We were introduced to each other when we were young so we would recognize each other when we got older. (Heavenly Father helped by giving you a cute smile and big muscles!) And even "almost" getting married to two other people could not stop us from being together. God bless the broken road, that led me straight to you! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Aaaaaaaaahhh! That is the cutest picture ever! You are so beautiful - Brian is a lucky guy.

Lindsey Sharp said...

you are beautiful! I love and so happy you and bri are so happy!!!

The Hammonds said...

It goes so fast that you have to be thankful that you have forever! Thanks for being such an inspiring couple! :)

Camille said...

Loved seeing your wedding pictures! Looks like a beautiful day and you look gorgeous, as usual. :)

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy