Ok, not a real one, but just wanted to post that Brian and I and our children (of course) have moved into a new home down here in St. George. We have no internet yet but will soon! HOPEFULLY! We're alive and well!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! You will have to give us an update once you get settled. Are you still thinking of coming for a visit this fall? We would love to have you.
3 comments:
That is SO EXCITING! Congratulations!
We are doing a girls trip to St. George in November (Julie is coming) so you will have to come hang out with us. Congratulations on the new home!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! You will have to give us an update once you get settled.
Are you still thinking of coming for a visit this fall? We would love to have you.
Post a Comment