Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bestest Friends





Presenting Aislee and Avery!!!




These two little friends were born 2 weeks apart. They had their first birthday party together and have always been such good friends. They were separated for a couple years when we moved to Pennsylvania, but a couple weeks ago we got them together, and they picked up right where they left off! These cute little girls put on a fashion show for us and had so much fun, giggling the whole time!! Linds-you sure have raised such a sweet daughter! We LOVE her!!
I present Aislee and Avery's fashion show:



Love the leg warmer Avery, and the wig looks marvelous Ais

Ready for the Prom!

6 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Oh how cute are they! I love little friends, there is something about little girls that is just soo sweet!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

So cute! I bet they were so excited to see each other.

Brittney said...

They are precious. They totally look like they are best friends and almost seem like teenagers the way they're posing and hugging each other.

Lindsey Sharp said...

dear Aislee,
I miss you! it was fun playing with you. i hope you can come over again soon. do you like special agent oso? i like it. and alice and wonderland. love you
avery
love you jamie!

Victoria said...

Those girls are adorable and I love your blog design.

Sherie said...

Hi Jamie! What a fun blogger you are! And what a darling family you have! I am excited to do this swap with you! Here is my email address so you can send me your mailing address : sdanjanovich@skywest.com
Looking forward to sharing my favorite things with you!

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy