
Me and Bri were having a moment just now, where I looked into his eyes, and just was so thankful for him, and how really meant-to-be we are for each other. For a moment, I forgot all his weaknesses, and just loved him. Then I remembered everything about him, and I told him how well-balanced he is. And how much I LOVE that!!!
These are the reasons I love my husband!
These are the reasons I love my husband!
He's annoying, except for sometimes he doesn't bug me.
He's so freaking sexy, but doesn't have a six-pack (he said 'yet')
He's so freaking sexy, but doesn't have a six-pack (he said 'yet')
He's smart, but ridiculously foolish.
He's strong and brave, but afraid of spiders. (he still doesn't admit it though)
He's mature, but still I categorize him as a child in our family.
He's so sweet, and other times ruder than the devil. (ok, not that rude)
He knows politcal things, which is boring when he needs to talk about it, but I'm thankful he knows who the hell everyone is talking about, so he can explain everything to me!
He's so sensitive, actually nevermind. He was the first month we were married!
Oh, and did I mention his muscles, they are freaking awesome, and there's nothing wrong with that!
Really it just comes down to the simple fact that
He's perfect, yet always wrong!!
I love you Brian, wouldn't change anything about you, except for when you're bugging me!
You're my bestest friend in the whole wide world!!!!!!!
4 comments:
jamie I loved that! I love you guys and wish we could hang out more!!!
LAUGHINGGGGGGGGGGG SO FREAKING HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!! Jamie seriously another thing that we have to add to our husbands list.... Hating Spiders, but won't admit it!! David tries to be tough, and he will squish them for me, but I can tell that he is so scared!!! If one gets away he jumps back like a little girl!!!!
I thought that you and I had alot in common. I think our husbands have more!!
Thanks for making me laugh! I love it!
You guys are a cute couple! Brian is great. I will never forget, probably he has, when he was on his way to come home teaching and I was mad at Aaron and left with the girls! How crazy and dumb am I? Poor Brian trying to do his home teaching and the home he is trying to teach is not cooperating at all!
I hope he has forgiven me for being so lame. Like I said, he probably doesn't even remember, but I have always felt bad about that.
Hope it still works out we can get together for a bit when you come down with your family. Look forward to seeing all of you!:)
That was cute! It was adorable and real at the same time!
Great picture of you guys! Jamie... you are looking beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment