Thursday, July 3, 2008

LOVING UTAH

We have been extremely busy trying to get settled, which feels like will never come.....and TOTALLY ENJOYING being by family! Ais and Easton can't get enough. We have been jam-packed with family outings, enjoying the summer, and trying to squeeze everything we possibly can into our schedules!
This week we are heading up to Salt Lake for Stadium of Fire, then Bear Lake, and then Flaming Gorge.......so I thought I'd leave a little update on my blog....it could be another month before I write ANYTHING!
I miss all my PA friends so much! Change is hard, but I seriously believe Family Wards are forever!!!!

9 comments:

BrendaBBL said...

We miss you Jamie!! Life just isn't the same here without you. I am still pretending you are just on a vacation to Utah. If I REALLY thing about why you are in Utah it makes me cry....oh no here comes the tears!! You guys are the best!!

Terri_B said...

Whitehall Ward is an eternal family... At least for the time period when you were here. Our ward will NEVER be the same without you guys! Your cute family def. added something special, and I MISS IT SO MUCH!! It still seems so WEIRD that you are gone. I'm just glad that we are keeping in touch almost everyday!!! Give Aisey a HUG

Lindsey Sharp said...

Jamie thanks for coming and hanging out and helping feed my babies! Also Avery LOVED playing with Aislee I love their friendship and ours! Have fun in Flaming Gorge!! Love ya!

Norton Family said...

We sure do miss you!! (especially since JoAnna's been gone too and i'm dying to go to a late night movie!!!) I'm so glad you're doing well in Utah and going on fun trips to places that i miss going to. Eat an extra large raspberry milkshake for me in bear lake!!! kisses to the munchkins and a punch on the arm to Brian from us.
-Tracie

Staci Davies said...

WE need to talk Jade and Brad into moving down now

Brad and Jade said...

Jamie you never post anything anymore. You need to keep us all updated.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Hey Brian! Welcome back to Utah!!

Hey I wasn't sure if you knew or not but our 10 year reunion is this August (yeah)! They are just wanting everyone to visit www.98beetdiggers.com. Just wanted to let you know!

Hope all is well:)
Teylor

MJ said...

Jamie!!!

So i saw your link on Jodi's blog and had to take a peek. :)

How are you? Wow, it is so great to catch up "indirectly" with everyone. You look great, and your children are adorable!

So where are you living? East Coast?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Melissa

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Jamie! You have a beautiful family! I'm happy that things are going well for you! I saw your blog from Katie's! Talk to you soon! Emily (Rees) Slaugh

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy