So, we are here, in St George. We've been so super busy with our jobs and kids and family, I haven't had a second to post anything on my blog! Seriously, this is such a beautiful place. We live in Ivins and we are surrounded by mountains. And where on Earth can you go and see bright red rock, lava rock, and mountains with snow all at the same time????
I miss our friends/family in PA, but it's good to be home!
I miss our friends/family in PA, but it's good to be home!
So many new things going on in our life including:
Aislee started ballet--and LOVES it!
Well, okay, thats about it for the time being.
Just doing all the fun stuff like, changing a billion address forms online, getting new insurances, enrolling in new schools, trying to make new friends, and planning lots of get togethers with the fan-damly!
9 comments:
o- how i miss that place!!! i hope to move back when i am done with school. i especially miss krumpets...one of my fav stores!! glad to hear you guys made the move safely! go eat at the bear paw for me..mmmmmmm!!!
Welcome back!!! It's good to hear that you are back and enjoying it down there. I had been wondering how you were doing and when you would officially be here. Sounds like you are pretty busy with all that fun moving stuff.
So would you recommend the St. George area to someone who is looking for a change in scenery?
Hi Jamie! That's fun that you are down in St. George, we love it down there! Cory actually grew up there, so we're down that way a lot. Maybe we'll have to get together sometime down there. :) That is a great view from your backyard...so pretty! Hope you are liking it down there!!
Hey! I finally got to see your blog! Way cute! I haven't seen you guys for a while!Hope you love St. George!
how are things comin down there? getting settled? enjoying the dry heat :) ? i dont miss that!
how are things comin down there? getting settled? enjoying the dry heat :) ? i dont miss that!
how are things comin down there? getting settled? enjoying the dry heat :) ? i dont miss that!
simply GORGEOUS!!! now i'm really jealous that you're back to the "mother-land."
Yay! You guys made it. I would love to come over and help you unpack :). That's so fun you'll be close now. I'm sure I'll run into you at the park or somewhere when we get back and stay in St. George anyway. Good luck getting settled
Post a Comment