Thursday, May 8, 2008

Con Moving List-MY FRIENDS!


Last weekend my friends threw a "going away" party for us and 3 other couples in the ward that are moving. We had such a great time! We went on a video scavenger hunt, and I felt like I was in highschool again......I even went toilet papering!
I am so SAD to leave this ward and all our awesome friends. It has been the best two years of our lives. We have met some wonderful lifetime friends, and it is so hard to say goodbye. I'm really excited to be close to family, but it really is such a hard time to know that I'll never have moments like these again with these friends. It's like I know I need to go, but a part of me wants to stay forever.
I KNOW ward families are forever!!!! I'm so thankful to have met such wonderful people!
Thanks Terri and Tonya for putting together such a fun night!
And thanks teammembers Terri, Dave, Tom, Brenda, Larry & Heidi for the awesome toilet paper job (you know we won-Tonya, just because it was your house...doesn't mean it can only be worth 15 points)
And to the rest of you, Tonya, Ryan, Camille, Aaron, Anna, Bryan, Jo Anna, Brian, Louisa, Matt, Trena, Brett, Tracie, Aaron........you know we won too! But good job anyways!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

BrendaBBL said...

We love you Jamie! Thanks for all the good times. Life won't be the same here without you!! But I am so happy you will be with family and the beautiful red rock of Southern Utah.

Alisha said...

Brian and Jaime~
Hey, this is A-Rob's little sis Alisha and Mama Roberts here. We were just wondering when you are moving to St. George??? Aaron and Brittany are coming for a visit here in a couple weeks and will be in St. George May 22-27. Let us know your plans. Here is Mama Roberts' email...
mamaroberts1210@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon!!

Terri_B said...

I love you Jamie!! You will be insanly missed, but we are gonna keep in touch, and never let our friendship fizzle.

I'm so glad that you get to be close to your mom, dad, sisters, neices and nephews. I know that that is where you belong!

Lainey will never ever forget her sweet relationship with Aiz. They are sisters for life... JUST LIKE US!!!!!!

BIG hugs and love,
Terri

Terri_B said...

Jamie!!! You are officially gone now, and I think I'M GONNA THROW UP!

Time will heal this missing feeling... right???

I love you and miss you so much!

TC Jolley said...

Jamie, I know what you mean, we miss family but love the people we've met in Arizona. It's so hard to get attached! Hope you enjoy Utah, we miss it there! I know Julie and Jill are probaby DYING to get you home! Your family is as cute as ever :)

Terrence and Kestlee said...

Toilet papering sounds like so much fun!! Good luck with your move back to Utah! I'm a little jealous!!

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy