





Oh my goodness......I am in love with my children. And Julie, I am in love with you for capturing these sweet pictures of them. My sister is amazing. JulieBurtonPhotography.blogspot.com. Little would you know that before these were taken, my daughter had been crying while I did her hair, and my little boy was pissed because it was Sunday, and he hates church, so he was in a bad mood, and it took probably a good solid 20-30 minutes just to get him IN a picture. So, when Julie showed me these, it made my heart melt, because I remembered how much I really do love my kids.
Ais is such a little sweetheart. I laid by her tonight and she made sure to give me and baby Lewis a kiss, and also put a pillow underneath my tummy. She says the sweetest prayers. I wish I could write them all down, she has such a big heart!
And Easton, he is so handsome. He is my little buddy. He gives me random kisses all day, even when I don't ask for them, and the way he talks....you can't say no to him. Mom, please can I have this candy??
And Easton, he is so handsome. He is my little buddy. He gives me random kisses all day, even when I don't ask for them, and the way he talks....you can't say no to him. Mom, please can I have this candy??
Thanks Ju again, for these perfect simple reminders of why I wake up in the morning and go to bed every night the most blessed mother in the whole world!
12 comments:
Oh my heck Jamie these pictures are seriously so precious!!!!
I love them so much! I am such a ball baby I'm sitting here crying posting a comment. You'll HAVE to get a pic. of them in the canvas print. Those are perfect for that. That would be a good mothers day present! Me and Danny love your kids too! I need to make an appt. with Julie, cu'z I want to have pics. done again when Tayton is 6 months. anyways, have a good night. Shanda
They're such cuties, Jamie! Seriously. Smiles that just melt your heart.
They are the CUTEST jamie! I love them! They are just precious! Julie is AMAZING! too bad I can;t afford her anymore :)!!! She is worth every penny! LOve you girl!
Those are amazingly cute. Love them. Good job on Aisley's hair.
Oh Jamie your are so sweet, Thank you. We had so much fun with you and your kids this last weekend. We are already missing you all big time!
Jamie they are adorable and I can't believe how big they are! So sweet. Love them!
These pictures are AMAZING! Your kids are absolutely beautiful! Good luck with the new little baby these next couple of weeks. Also, I finally read Goose Girl. I LOVED it and read all of the others in the series! Thanks for the recommendation.
Hi Jamie! It's been forever since I've caught up on your blog. Your kids are beautiful and have gotten so big! Julie takes amazing pictures, I love these.
So I saw your post about what's going on with you guys lately and Brian being out of work...I feel for you...Cory got laid off in Oct. of 08 when the economy crashed and was out of work for 8 months while searching for a new job. So I feel like I know what you are going through and you are so right, sometimes being forced to live simply is the best thing that could happen and it all brings things back into perspective (at least it did for me :). Also, I don't know what kind of work Brian is looking for but the company Cory works for is hiring up in Salt Lake (don't know if you are looking to stay in St. George or not?) Anyway, if you are interested I can tell you more. Here is my email: lindsayferguson226@gmail.com. Take care Jamie!!
Jam- your kids are beautiful!!! Really, I LOVE these! Glad you and Ju got to have some sister time last week:). How fun!
You're kids look soooo darling in these pics. Always best to catch and remember the sweet moments! Good luck this week!
Jamie those are darling pictures. Who would have thought you had a hard morning before that! Good luck with baby number 3!! It is coming soon.
Browsing through blogs starting at my high school reunion site and ended up on yours - I'm sure we don't know each other, but I have to say how much I love your blog. The pictures of your children, the music (you have to tell me who the singer is!), the trials you've been through - they all strike a chord with me and are very familiar. Thanks for sharing :)
Kate Day
Post a Comment