Sunday, November 1, 2009

A New Addition

After a very long year, I am happy and excited to announce that Brian and I are expecting a baby boy due in April. I had a miscarriage in January, something that is so completely devasting, and makes you that much more grateful for what I do have. Then after what felt like forever, we were able to get pregnant again, and found out Friday that it is a boy! Everything so far has been going really well, and the baby is growing and is healthy. Im so excited for Easton to have a little brother, and Aislee is excited too (even though, she told me at first, if it was a boy, she wouldn't hold it) Me and Ais were shopping the other day, and she said to me in her excited voice......Oh...I can't wait for our baby boy to be here....I wish he could be here right now. Mom, I wish you were going to the doctors right now to have him cut out of your stomach. (she knows I have C-sections--and apparently shes not afraid of me getting hurt!!) I love having her, she is my little side-kick, and is going to be such a big helper!
I'm so thankful for families. Heavenly Father has blessed me so much, and I'm thankful for another chance to mother a little boy!

13 comments:

Jamie Poort said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Avery did not want brothers at first either, but she is so close to all the babies but Grey and her have a cute little bond. I am really excited for you guys! I love Aislee, she is going to be the best help to you!

Heidi Sollars said...

Congrats Jamie!!!! That is so exciting!!!!

Brittney said...

yayyyyyy a boy! Can't wait to see how cute your next one is.

The Neilson Family said...

Congrats!!! I have known because of your cute sister. That is so exciting for a another boy. Hopefully we can see you this weekend. Ais is so precious!

Brad and Jade said...

Can't wait to meet this little boy!!!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting!!

Erin Bradley said...

I love little boys! Afton has been wanting a little baby around here for sometime now. I bet Aisley will be able to be such a big help now!

CONGRATULATIONS!

laura said...

congratulations! we are so happy and excited for you. what a lucky baby boy to be born into such a great family...lots of love - laura and cort...xoxo

The Hammonds said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you. Having three kids is great! Every day is an adventure and having little boys somehow adds to it...They're crazy!

Katie said...

Yay! Congrats!!

Jodi said...

We are SOOOO happy for you! A little brother! How fun and so exciting! I really am so truly happy for you, my sweet friend. I hope you know that. You are such a great mom and I know that feeling of being so grateful to be a mother and I am so happy that you feel that right now, Jame. You deserve it... Love you, Love you...

Julie said...

Oh that is the cutest thing! I'm sooo excited for you. Love you.

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy