Monday, August 25, 2008

No Words



Sweetest picture of Easton and Brian at Lake Powell

6 comments:

Julie said...

Very very cute . Who took that?

The Hammonds said...

That is adorable. Looks like you had a great time at Lake Powell.

Terri_B said...

AWWWW!!

BrendaBBL said...

Precious!! Love it! Thanks for getting some pictures up on your blog. I was beginning to forget what you guys look like! :) I would love some pictures with YOU in them Jamie dear! Miss you!!

Jamie Poort said...

I love that one too! I will burn the rest to a disk and send them to you. You have such a cute family! It was so fun hanging out for the week. Any word on your house???

Jacy said...

Oh my word, that is so sweet! Frame-worthy!

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy