the journal i keep for me and my family
This video is from probably a year ago, but I just learned how to add video to my blog, and I had to post it! It's so funny!!!
jamie that is hilarious!! so is she wearing the same GRITS shirt you bouth AVERY?? We love that shirt!!!
Jamie, Aislee is such a cutie. I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen each other. We may end up near you in another year. Keep our fingers crossed.
I am still cracking up every time I watch that video of Aislee!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
jamie that is hilarious!! so is she wearing the same GRITS shirt you bouth AVERY?? We love that shirt!!!
Jamie,
Aislee is such a cutie. I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen each other. We may end up near you in another year. Keep our fingers crossed.
I am still cracking up every time I watch that video of Aislee!
Post a Comment