Monday, August 13, 2007

Jersey Shore


We finally decided it was time to go the beach! We went to Island Beach State Park with our friends The Bastows and the Smiths. We had a blast! The kids had so much fun playing in the sand, collecting sea shells, and running from the waves. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. No humidity, mid-70s, no clouds in the sky, PERFECT beach day! Then we walked the boardwalk and had Pizza and Salt Water taffy! (I have more pictures down below in the summer slideshow!)

2 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

Jamie your beach day looks so fun! Wish us Sharps were there too!! Miss y'all!!!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Hey Brian!! This is Teylor Walker! I found your blog on the Sharps blog! Morgan is married Lindseys cousin and I was on her blog and saw "websters" and just thought I might click on it! Your kids are SOO cute!! And tell your wife she writes the cutest blogs!! Lucky you are living back east - what brought you back there!? I just thought I would drop a little hello - hope all is well:)
p.s. my parents STILL live on Golden Willow! ha ha!! 27 years going strong!

Soakin up the Sun in Powell

Soakin up the Sun in Powell
Our Blog Inspired Lovely Lady~~Crazy Azy